Super Transcendent Down Hooded Jacket
Insulated puffy jackets tend to check all of the functionality boxes but often leave room for improvement when it comes to fit. The Super Transcendent Down Jacket offers 650-fill down insulation for warmth, while maintaining a meticulously form-fitted construction to keep you looking stylish whether at the Sunday potluck or on the trail. The hood, cuffs, and hem all offer a fully adjustable fit so you can customize your look to reflect your own personal style. Down insulation in the upper body, hood, and sleeves trap warmth to keep your core temperature up without creating an overly-bulky silhouette. Internal stretch cuffs feature an integrated thumbhole to limit skin exposure on especially chilly evenings.
- Insulated jacket transitions seamlessly from the mountain to the town
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane keeps you dry and breathes with you
- A multitude of well-placed pockets keep your essentials secure
- Tricot lining in the collar keeps your face and chin cozy
- Integrated thumb holes supply additional coverage
- Partially recycled materials layup gives you peace of mind
- Item #ODR00XJ
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Infinium, Windstopper (2-layer), [face fabric](upper panel) 50D polyester, (lower panel) 20D polyester ripstop
- 650-fill goose down (responsibly sourced)
- adjustable, fixed
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest (media), 1 Shove-It
- stretch cuff with loop
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10.7oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 22, 2021
Great look, great weight runs small
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 2"
- 210 lbs
It was time to say good bye to my 11 year old North Face puffer. I needed something to use during the warmer days of Chicago winter around 25F to 35F. This fits the bill perfectly. The Gore-Tex top fabric is surprisingly elegant and overall the jacket is very well built. It's a charmer, all right? The hood and the built in optional thumb sleeve are great and everything about the jacket screams quality. I love slim fit, so I am perfectly fine with the (L) size, but if you were to put anything thick underneath this'd be a tight fit. A sweatshirt or a merino sweater would be the max this jacket will allow. Consider this when deciding on the size.