Built for days that make most people long for Summer, the Outdoor Research Stormbound Jacket reminds you why you waited all year for ski season. When the outdoor air makes your skin hurt on impact, it takes a special kind of crazy to stay out on the slopes for more than a few runs. For that special kind of crazy, there is 650-fill down equivalent insulation, a waterproof membrane, and a built in balaclava to keep your core temperature comfortable when the air around you isn’t. Tend to shred too hard and overheat? Unzip those pits and keep on grinding. A feature-filled jacket like this will make you wonder what sent everyone else running inside.
- A coat built for bitter cold days when you can’t keep away from fresh power
- Waterproof construction protects from icy blasts all the way down
- Underarm venting lets you cool it after high-output shredding
- Stowaway balaclava comes out of pocket when that cold bite gets bad
- In-pocket wipe in case of a greasy goggle emergency
- Item #ODR00NU