Select Style & Size
A WindStopper ear band inside the Outdoor Research Spitsbergen Hat keeps your dome toasty warm, even if you’re battered by the wind while you polish a boulder project or two at Cathedral Ledge. Wool construction means rugged protection, season in and season out.
- Beanie backed by Gore Infinium and WindStopper for windproofing
- Lambswool outer feels soft and warm
- Earband wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Item #ODR00ZG
- [membrane/laminate] Gore WindStopper (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% lambswool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 11, 2020
My favorite Go-To winter beanie.
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
This beanie is awesome and it is light weight and feels great all winter long! It stays in place well and is the perfect coverage to keep me warm, but not over-heated. It has a nice, soft outer that stays soft and holds up well through all of the adventures. The inside of the beanie does not have that perforated windstopper headband. The fabric is all of the same throughout. Overall, great hat that can keep me warm and fit under a helmet on the really cold days!
January 9, 2020
Does this new version of the Spitsbergen hat have the perforated windstopper headband at the ear areas that the old version had or is the windstopper material without holes at the ears?