Activeice Spectrum Sun Glove
Often enough your hands go unprotected from the sun's dangerous UV rays, but with the Outdoor Research Spectrum Sun Gloves, your paws stay well protected during glacier travel or long days spent on the water. These three-quarter-length gloves feature breathable, actively cooling, and moisture-wicking fabric with UPF 50-rated sun protection so your hands stay cool and protected from sun's harm. Anti-slip palm is designed to provide solid traction on trekking poles, paddles, and rod handles.
- Protective glove for extreme warm and dry environments
- Cooling fabric technology helps prevent overheating
- Moisture-wicking material works to manage sweat
- Sun protection prevents sun damage on long days in the sun
- Anti-slip palm grip gives you traction on poles and paddles
- Gauntlet wrist provides extra protection against sun
- Item #ODR00MZ
- Activelce (91% polyester, 8% spandex)
- fingerless, gauntlet
- Palm Grip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 11, 2019
Great for protecting your hands
I got these for a river trip I took so I didn't have to wear sunscreen consistently and they work great. They fit well, and I didn't get burned at all!
June 23, 2018
Love these gloves
- I've put it through the wringer
I've had some painful sunburns on my hands, so I wanted to invest in some sun gloves. These were perfect! I recently used these on a trip to Utah in 100 degree heat.. The gloves stayed dry the entire time (even though I have sweaty palms) and were very comfortable. I would definitely recommend these gloves. I'm female and ordered the gloves in size small.
April 15, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These fit my hands perfectly. I wore them fishing, and when they got wet they dried quickly. I got the lighter color, so they don't attract the sun which helps stay cool. Very pleased so far.
April 16, 2018
Thanks for the great review, Stan! Leta OR Rep