sale $243.71 $324.9525% Off
There's always room for more warmth.
You may feel comfortably warm as you tackle climbing projects and steep hikes, but you sure cool down fast as soon as you reach the campsite. Lucky for you, the Outdoor Research Women's Ultra Down Parka packs down to fit in already-cramped climbing and hiking packs so you can find warmth wherever you need it. 800-fill down insulation gives this parka plenty of warmth without much weight, and it compresses small enough to fit in the left-hand pocket for compact convenience. The Pertex Quantum shell blocks the breezes that leave you brisk at the boulder fields.
- Lightweight, compressible parka for chilling in chilly conditions
- 800-fill down insulation has a phenomenal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Pertex Quantum shell is windproof, water-resistant, and durable
- Hood rolls into collar for customized coverage
- Elastic drawcord hem stays secure in windy weather
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Item #ODR00LS
Pertex Quantum (22D nylon mini shadow ripstop), DWR
Center Back Length
1 zippered chest, 1 internal zippered chest, 2 zippered hand