Select Style & Size:
Skyward II Pant
Back again and stretchier than ever, the Outdoor Research Skyward II Pant delivers the waterproof, breathable protection you need, whether you're touring through the backcountry or getting some late-season turns in at your closed resort. The three-layer shell has fully taped seams to wall out moisture, and the stretchy face fabric keeps your legs mobile when you're making kick turns up steep skin tracks. Outer thigh vents let you dump heat when you're working up a sweat on the bootpack, and the reinforced scuff guards prevent wear and tear from ski edge and sharp crampon alike. Thanks to an updated, trimmed-down aesthetic, this pant doesn't have to be restricted to ski touring, but can also grace your snowboard or snowshoes with equal function.
- Technical shell pants for backcountry ski touring
- AscentShell membrane ensures waterproof, breathable protection
- Stretchy fabric and articulated knees provide full mobility
- Side vents help you dump heat during steep ascents
- Beacon-specific pocket includes a clip for secure storage
- Stretch gaiters keep snow from sneaking up your cuffs
- Brushed tricot-lined waistband offers next-to-skin comfort
- Adjustable waist provides a secure, comfortable fit
- Item #ODR00SE
- [membrane/laminate] AscentShell (3-layer), [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester, [scuff guards] 420D nylon
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- zippered outer thigh
- belt loops, adjustable
- stretch mesh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 4.7oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.