Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Skyward II Jacket
You're halfway up the skin track and you're completely soaked, but it's not raining or snowing. It's sweat. With the Outdoor Research Men's Skyward II Jacket you'll stay dry from your baselayer out, even when you're the one setting the skinner. The AscentShell 3L membrane is completely waterproof, wind-resistant, incredibly breathable, but also maintains a comfortable stretch so you can pole plant freely.
The Skyward II is a winner simply because of the shell, but Outdoor Research also added a laundry list of thoughtful features to optimize the jacket's performance in the backcountry. Large hem-to-bicep vents let you easily cool down without shedding layers, and front pockets are strategically placed out of the way of a harness or backpack waist belt, allowing easy snack access. When you're getting ready to rappel into a couloir, or need to quickly access your beacon, the jacket's double zipper lets you do so with ease.
- A shell designed to keep you dry from the inside out
- Waterproof, breathable, and wind-resistant AscentShell 3L membrane
- Elbow articulation and stretch fabric allow unrestricted motion
- Extensive side vents for customized temperature regulation
- High hand pockets allow for easy access with a harness or pack
- Double-zipper allows for easy belays or beacon access
- Item #ODR00RE
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.