Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Skytour AscentShell Jacket
Us serious backcountry tourists seek the prestigious performance of the award-winning Skytour AscentShell Jacket. Developed with nothing but backcountry skiing and snowboarding in mind, this valued jacket offers waterproof protection that doesn't sacrifice ventilation and breathability. Its advanced AscentShell 3L membrane shields us from the worst winter weather with a supple design, meaning we're able to trek and carve through the day's snow with more mobility and more comfort. If we really want the most out of the AscentShell, we grab a pair of Outdoor Research's matching SkyTour bibs and clip them into the jacket for even better coverage.
- Light jacket built for long days in the backcountry
- Waterproof 3-layer membrane is stretchy and exceptionally breathable
- Fully sealed seams don't let wet powder ruin a perfect day
- Adjustable hood and wrist cuffs cinch down to shut out flurries
- Underarm ventilation zippers help you regulate your touring temps
- Interior chest pocket with media port keeps phone warm and alive
- Matching SkyTour bibs clip in for full touring setup
- Item #ODRZ8KF
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.