Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like the Seattle Sombrero
The Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero is a burly full-coverage hat designed for extremely wet climates. We like the Seattle Sombrero's waterproof breathable Taslan GORE-TEX that keeps downpours from soaking your head.
- Waterproof hat ready for downpours on trails or the river
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out moisture while wicking sweat
- Nylon face fabric is durable and ready for all adventures
- Foam stiffened brim floats on water for peace of mind
- Internal cinch-band locks in a secure and reliable fit
- UPF 50+ keeps the suns harmful rays off of your face
- Removable chin cord locks this hat on your head in wind
- Hook-and-loop patches secure brim for varying conditions
- Item #ODRZ8GB
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.