Why We Like The San Juan Jacket
From skinning in the backcountry to rigorous ice climbing, this jacket keeps us protected from the elements without overheating. Breathable synthetic fabric keeps us cool while we're working hard in the sunshiny springtime weather. Water- and wind-resistance shield us from snow spray and ridgeline breeze.
- Weather-resistant jacket ideal for late-season backcountry laps
- Slim fit allows for ease of movement
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you safe and warm
- Elastic hem and cuffs keep cold air locked out
- Item #ODR00SL
- 75D 100% polyester
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible
- [external] 2 hand, 2 chest, [internal] 2 Shove-It
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?