Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Rocky Mountain Low Gaiter
Whether you're climbing a mountain or exploring the backcountry on a pair of cross-country skis, the Outdoor Research Rocky Mountain Low Gaiter keeps you more comfortable by preventing debris from getting into your boots. The lightweight Rocky Mountain Low also packs down to a tiny size, so you can keep them in your pack all the time without taking up a bunch of space and then whip them out whenever the going gets rough.
- Tough 420D nylon stands up to years of hiking, trail debris, and hungry insects
- Super-tough Hypalon instep strap for year-round dependability
- Breathable fabrics throughout allow water vapor and sweat to escape
- Reinforced boot lace hook keeps the gaiter in place
- Elastic bottom edge keeps debris out
- Tough 1-inch wide hook-and-loop front closure
- Item #ODR1098
4 based on 13 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.