Puts the fun in function.
- Lifestyle jacket for casual wear in mixed weather
- Durable fabric provides breathable wind and water resistance
- Insulation body-mapped for core warmth and free arms
- Drawcord cinches down the hood when snow threatens to sneak in
- Stash multi-tool and bottle opener in the pockets
- Item #ODR00NZ
- Q & A
Stylish and Practical
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I'll start by saying I've only worn this jacket a few times but I love it! The insulation is only where you need it most and it really keeps you warm. Polyester fleece lines the interior of the sleeves and doesn't feel cold to the touch if you're wearing it over a short sleeve. shirt. The zippers are rugged and I like that there is a overlap behind the full zipper that helps to seal out moisture. I tested the DWR in light rain and stayed completely dry. The cuffs are ribbed and I can tell they will resist stretching out over time. Length of the sleeves is long enough that they won't slide up on you, and reach to about the middle of my hand. See the photo for cuff detail.
Best part of all, this jacket looks awesome! It's nice to have a functional insulated jacket that you can wear out in the streets without looking like you just come home from an expedition in a large puffy jacket. I'll be wearing this regularly all winter!