Revolution Sensor Glove
The Outdoor Research Men's Revolution Glove offers premium protection from winter weather at a price that costs less than the average lift ticket. Ventia waterproofing keeps snow and slush at bay, and the supple, yet durable goat leather palm helps you keep a grip on your poles and resists damage from sharp edges. The VerticalX insulation is mapped to provide more warmth where you need it most and less where you don't. A ladder-lock wrist cinch and SuperCinch gaunlet closure team up to seal out frigid gusts and rogue snow.
- Gauntlet glove gives solid coverage from winter weather
- Ventia insert is reliably waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Abrasion-resistant shell with wicking liner and vegan leather palm
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure ensures secure coverage
- Touchscreen-compatible index finger and thumb
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Item #ODRZ8BX
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] (black) 100% nylon (fir/natural) 100% polyester [lining] 100% polyester tricot
- VerticalX (85% recycled polyester, 15% polyester)
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- Touchscreen Compatible
- index, thumb
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2021
Decent glove but expensive
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 160 lbs
I’ve tried to find the perfect glove for years but I’ve always bought cheap gloves. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and buy these. They are a decent glove but for the price I expected better. The glove didn’t stop the wind and cold as I expected. Wrist cuffs are nice to have but needs more warmth and protection for the price.