When your winter adventures go from chasing powder in the resort one day to booting up steep couloirs in the backcountry the next, you need a pair of pants that will keep you dry and won't break down half way through the season. The Outdoor Research Women's Revelation GTX Pants combine waterproof, breathable protection in the form of a three-layer Gore-Tex membrane that is laminated to a durable, stretchy face fabric for added mobility when you're skiing, snowboarding, or climbing a snow-capped peak come spring.
- Ski or snowboard pants for resort, backcountry, or alpine missions
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Durable face fabric with a hint of stretch for mobility
- KEVLAR reinforced scuff guards resist wear and tear
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist tabs with belt loops
- Item #ODR002U