Shakes off spring showers.
Bust out the Outdoor Research Men's Revel Jacket when a passing shower threatens to drench your afternoon hike or spring fishing session. The waterproof and breathable Pertex Shield fabric protects you from rain and crisp, not-quite-summer weather. The jacket's adjustable hood conveniently zips into the collar for low-profile wear when not in use, and it features double-sliding TorsoFlo vents to dump excess heat. DWR coated, double-separating zippers resist moisture when subjected to heavy rain.
- Waterproof (10k) and breathable (7k) Pertex Shield (2.5-layer)
- Stretch nylon ripstop (40D) shell
- Fully taped seams
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo vents (hem-to-bicep)
- DWR coated, double-separating zippers
- Adjustable hood zips into collar
- Drawcord hem
- Item #ODR000G
- [membrane/laminate] Pertex Shield (2.5-layer), [shell] stretch nylon ripstop (40D)
- Fabric Waterproof Rating
- 10,000 mm
- Fabric Breathability Rating
- 7000 g/m²
- yes, zips into collar
- 2 zippered hand
- TorsoFlo (hem-to-bicep)
- fully taped
- Claimed Weight
- 13.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, fishing, outdoor activities
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help