Retro looks, futuristic protection.
One of the greatest celebrations of Outdoor Research's legacy in outdoor gear that goes all the way back to the '80s, the Retro Seattle Sombrero takes the original design (even the same colors from that decade) and injects some serious tech into it with fully sealed seams and a three-layer Gore-Tex construction that keeps heavy precipitation at bay. Then, the internal adjustable cinch-band keeps it in place, UPF 50+ protection guards against harmful sun rays, and a packable design weighing in at a mere 3.2 ounces ensures that this lid is your top packing priority for any outdoor adventure.
- Throwback colors and burly tech meet in this iconic hat
- Three-layer Gore-Tex design wards off heavy rains and moisture
- Nylon fabric is insanely tough to keep up with your rough wear
- Built-in UPF 50+ rating defends against UV rays
- Internal cinch cord adjusts for just the right fit
- Hook-and-loop side panels fold up the brim for versatility
- Item #ODR00P8