Snappy style and fierce protection.
Reviving the bold colors of the '80s with the gaiter that set the standard for expedition-worthy protection, Outdoor Research does a flawless job of blending fun style with top-tier mountaineering protection in the Retro Crocodiles Gaiter. Three-layer Gore-Tex and two-layer Cordura work together to guard against sharp rocks and ice, while the double-stitched front closure and 1000D woven foot panel ensure that rain, sleet, and snow are kept at bay while also allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily. Then, the instep strap of triple-bartacked BioThane webbing and buckle-top closure ensure your gaiter is here to stay with reliable security and easy adjustability.
- Durable mountaineering gaiters with lively retro style
- Gore-Tex shell provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Cordura and 1000D woven nylon add defense against rock and ice
- BioThane instep strap holds up through the toughest expeditions
- Adjustable top buckle closure locks this gaiter into place
- Item #ODR00PD