Snappy style and fierce protection.
Reviving the bold colors of the '80s with the gaiter that set the standard for expedition-worthy protection, Outdoor Research does a flawless job of blending fun style with top-tier mountaineering protection in the Retro Crocodiles Gaiter. Three-layer Gore-Tex and two-layer Cordura work together to guard against sharp rocks and ice, while the double-stitched front closure and 1000D woven foot panel ensure that rain, sleet, and snow are kept at bay while also allowing sweaty moisture to escape easily. Then, the instep strap of triple-bartacked BioThane webbing and buckle-top closure ensure your gaiter is here to stay with reliable security and easy adjustability.
- Durable mountaineering gaiters with lively retro style
- Gore-Tex shell provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Cordura and 1000D woven nylon add defense against rock and ice
- BioThane instep strap holds up through the toughest expeditions
- Adjustable top buckle closure locks this gaiter into place
- Item #ODR00PD
- Q & A
Love the retro gear!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Waterproof, rugged and soooo stylin on the trail! And boy they can sure see us coming now! ;) (Love OR products)
I had a pair of these in the early nineties, unfortunately they were left behind during a helicopter evacuation during the 2013 floods in Colorado. I spent many nights on ebay trying to find the old teal OR gaiters to no avail. When I saw the re-issue of these gaiters at a local store I became excited but a glance from my wife made up my mind to wait for a sale! I look forward for another twenty years with these gaiters, good job OR.
Outdoor Research Retro Crocodiles Gaiter
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I purchase these as a gift for my father and he loves the. Even in really deep snow they keep his legs dry. Great product