Select Style & Size
The Outdoor Research Radar Visor keeps the blazing sun from cooking your noggin like a hard-boiled egg. It's a favorite of river guides, trail runners, and thru-hikers seeking extra protection from the sun, but with the rapid cooling of an open-style visor. Supplex nylon blocks harsh UV rays while retaining a lightweight, breathable feel during outdoor use. The moisture-wicking headband promotes evaportive cooling as you sweat, making this visor ideally suited for fast-moving activities. Another cool feature, the foldable brim facilitates easy-stashing convenience in your backpack or cargo pocket.
- Blocks scorching sunshine during outdoor recreation
- Supplex nylon is breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying
- Moisture-wicking headband promotes evaporative cooling
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from harsh UV radiation
- Foldable brim for easy-stashing convenience
- Adjustable strap with secure-buckle closure
- Item #ODR00L2
- Supplex nylon
- adjustable strap with buckle
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, running, paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 30, 2019
shades sun and small/compact
- I've put it through the wringer
I've got a few of these stashed in packs. They fold so can be shoved into a pack or even a jacket pocket easily. Provides the shade for your eyes when fly fishing, backcountry skiing or just otherwise playing in the sun. They may not be quite as stylish as a patagucci visor, but you can't cram those other visors into a pack or pocket for safe keeping and deployment when needed. Another functional product from the OR folks.
May 4, 2017
It's pretty nice!