An essential piece in your climbing arsenal.
Much like the invaluable prusik knot, the Outdoor Research Men's Prusik Softshell Pant is particularly useful in alpine climbing scenarios, ranging from trad climbs to mixed routes with ice and rock. The Prusik Softshell Pant features a water and wind-resistant softshell that's highly breathable and resistant to abrasion, making it a go-to choice for climbers desiring a lightweight pant for fast-moving alpine missions.
The harness-compatible waistline won't uncomfortably bunch underneath your climbing harness, and it's lined with brushed tricot for buttery-smooth comfort. DWR-treated YKK zippers prevent moisture from seeping inside the pockets. Ample stretch characteristics allow you to move freely in the alpine. Its trim fit sits closely to prevent excess baggage, patterned with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for free-ranging flexibility.
- Lightweight protection for fast-moving alpine climbs
- Softshell fabric is wind, water, and abrasion-resistant
- Gusseted crotch, articulated knees for fluid movements
- Harness-compatible waistband with brushed tricot lining
- DWR-treated YKK zippers keep moisture out of pockets
- Zippered hand and rear pockets for functional storage
- Item #ODR00JX