Prologue Storm Trench Jacket
- A trench coat with dependable weather protection for everyday life
- Ventia membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- 2.5-layer is thin, light, breathable, and packable
- Hood rolls down and clips for storage
- Adjustable hem and cuffs ensure solid coverage
- Item #ODRZ88J
- [membrane/laminate] Ventia (2.5-layer) [face fabric] 40D mechanical stretch mini nylon ripstop
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 15, 2021
Love love love
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 145 lbs
I got the Mediterranean in M. I just love the color... it’s unique and beautiful. There is a little more green in it than your typical teal and deep rich saturation. My prior rain jacket was too short so I was really looking for something that would cover my arse when it’s raining and this is perfect. The fit is also super flattering and I couldn’t be happier with it. I also love that you can zip up from the bottom. The sizing seems very accurate. The M for me is perfect... I don’t like things super tight. I haven’t tested it in heavy rain yet only when it was sprinkling so I can’t speak to how waterproof it is.