Select a Size
Select a Color
Prologue Field Jacket
One weekend you're on a business trip in New York, the next you're camping in the Cascades. Be ready to go from town to plane to trail without skipping a beat in the Outdoor Research Men's Prologue Field Jacket. This classic workwear-inspired jacket is stylish enough for the big city, but is built with an active- and travel-ready fabric that keeps up with your non-stop lifestyle.
The stretchy and durable fabric moves with you and withstands abrasion so it won't mind treks through the mountains and nights in the desert. It also wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep you warm when you're on the move, and it resists wind and water to shield you from foul weather. Plus, it's wrinkle-resistant so you don;t have to be afraid of stuffing it in your carry-on.
- Versatile jacket for travel, outdoor, or everyday use
- Stretchy fabric is durable and wind- and water-resistant
- Fabric also wicks moisture and resists wrinkles
- Double needle stitching for extra durability
- Zippered pockets secure small essentials
- Item #ODR00PX
- 48% polyester, 41% nylon, 11% spandex
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand zip, 2 chest flap, 1 internal zip
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1.3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?