Prologue Dorval Parka
Suit up for a day in cold and wet weather with the Outdoor Research Prologue Dorval Parka. This mid weight parka boasts a 2L membrane that is both waterproof and windproof, as well as durable, to keep you covered when the winds kick up and snow starts falling down. To fight off the cold this parka also boasts a healthy amount of VerticalX insulation that is built to trap your body heat while remaining lightweight. To back up these high performance fabrics the Prologue Dorval also boasts a storm flap to fight off penetrating winds, a plethora of zippered pockets to keep gusts out of your layers, and reliable hook and loop wrist closures to keep wet snow off your wrists.
- Midweight parka built to fight off cold and wet winter weather
- Ventia 2L face fabric is waterproof, windproof, and very durable
- VerticalX synthetic insulation traps heat to keep you moving
- Fully adjustable hood blocks out wind and driving rain with ease
- Zippered pockets keep important items nearby while adventuring
- External front storm flap block out penetrating winds for warmth
- Hook and loop cuff closures keep snow off of sensitive wrists
- Item #ODR00XI
- Ventia 2L (70D x 160D nylon)
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 14.7oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 165 lbs
I returned the parka today for the following reasons...it was far too tapered to fit any normal person. Secondly, for that price, OR could have at the very least made real pockets rather than simply sew on what appears to be pocket flaps. Frankly, a terrible disappointment.