Lean, mean, sending machines.
Crafted specifically for ice climbing, the Outdoor Research Project Gloves offer paramount warmth and dexterity. The custom designed 3DFit ensures a natural grip by treating each finger independently, so your dexterity extends all the way to your fingertips. GORE-TEX Grip inserts reduce bulk while guaranteeing that not a single drop of moisture seeps through. Pittards Oiltac leather offers supreme grip when holding an ice tool. A blend of insulation—Enduraloft on the back of the hand and PrimaLoft Gold with Grip on the palm—keeps your hands warm and nimble, so you're always in control.
- An ice climbing glove that offers superior warmth and dexterity
- GORE-TEX Grip insert for windproof, waterproof, and breathable protection
- Pittards OilTac water-resistant leather provides supreme grip
- Enduraloft and PrimaLoft Gold insulation offer warmth
- 3DFit technology ensures a natural grip
- Sculpted neoprene cuffs with hook-and-loop closure
- Protective overlays on critical seams
- Carabiner loop
- Item #ODR00GC
- [palm] Pittards Oiltac leather, [lining] polyester tricot
- GORE-TEX grip insert (90% nylon, 10% spandex)
- [back of hand] 266g EnduraLoft, [palm] 60g PrimaLoft Gold
- neoprene cuff, hook and loop
- Palm Grip
- yes, Pittards Oiltac leather
- Claimed Weight
- 6.8 oz
- Recommended Use
- ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help