34% Offsale $104.99 $158.95
Wear the poncho and sing the song.
Oh, what a glorious feeling it is to be wearing the Outdoor Research Panorama Point Poncho in the rain. Perfect for individuals whose free-spirited personality matches their wardrobes, this alternative poncho design allows you to skip freely along the trail and dance around the campsite with unrestricted flexibility. Made with 2.5 layers of wind and waterproof material, you stay fully protected whether you are standing on a windy summit or at the main stage of a music festival. Stretchy and breathable construction helps prevent trapping in warm air while the adjustable hood helps to lock it in. And at a feather-light weight with a stowable design, you can easily travel with this in a backpack or tote bag for when the weather is unpredictable.
- Alternative style to a performance rain jacket
- 2.5 layer water and windproof construction gives full protection
- Stretch and breathable material is comfortable for hiking and moving
- Left hand of zippered hand pockets doubles as a stuff sack
- Adjustable hood helps block out cold winds and rain
- Carabiner loop and key clip conveniently holds gear out of pockets
- Item #ODR00QD
100% 40D nylon