Panorama Point Jacket
The Outdoor Research Panorama Point Jacket blends protection and style in one seamless package that's perfect for town or the trail. It features a waterproof construction with mechanical stretch, so it keeps you dry but won't restrict mobility, and fully taped seams ensure that your midlayers stay moisture-free. When the rain starts falling in earnest you can pop up the fully adjustable hood for extra protection, and if it continues to drip but you find yourself heating up, zippered underarm vents let you dump heat in a hurry.
- Technical shell for rainy encounters in town or on trail
- Protective membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Mechanical stretch provides unrestricted mobility
- Underarm vents help you regulate your body temperature
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs seal out cold weather
- Plenty of pockets for stashing the essentials
- Standard fit offer plenty of layering options
- Item #ODR00SK
- Q & A
Love it - not what I thought tho
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 140lbs
For some reason I thought this would be a bit thicker than it was, but it's still an amazing jacket!!! Bought a size up to go over my layers, and it fits super well! I have a bit broader shoulders, and it doesn't squeeze at all. Length is perfect (I'm 5'8") and it seems like pretty durable material.
Also the color is cute. I got the blue one!