sale $34.47 $68.9550% Off
For those on the move.
From mid-summer hikes in the Badlands to spending all day at the local farmer's market, the Outdoor Research Men's Onward Short-Sleeve Shirt transitions from trail-bound adventures to weekend errands with casual style and cool, dry comfort. Built with an active-oriented fabric, this button-up's stretchy poly blend keeps up with you by wicking sweat, drying quickly, and defending you from UV rays with UPF 50+ when you're out under the sun. Then, the AirVent inner back yoke and roll-up sleeve tabs help you cool down when you need to get down to business with backyard lawn work.
- Casual button-up with performance-ready features throughout
- Nylon blend is stretchy, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying
- Regular fit helps you move without restriction
- UPF 50+ helps keep your skin safe from UV rays
- Back venting promotes air circulation
- Dual chest pockets stash your sunnies, tools, or phone
- Item #ODR00Q0
83% polyester, 14% nylon, 3% spandex
High Point Shoulder
- Q & A
Photo does not represent actual shirt
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
The Alloy color is actually a red/orange and blue plaid on a light grey background.