Whether you're inching your way through narrow slot canyons in Utah or captaining the grill during a weekend barbecue in your backyard, the Outdoor Research Men's Onward Long-Sleeve Shirt's versatile construction helps you do it all in style, from down days to active adventures. The stretchy poly blend does its part to provide all-day comfort by wicking sweat, drying quickly, and defending you from UV rays with UPF 50+ when you're out under the sun, while the AirVent inner back yoke and roll-up sleeve tabs help you cool down on those warmer days of summer.
- Casual style and active performance meet in this outdoor button-up
- Stretchy fabric is flexible, moisture-wicking, and quick-drying
- Regular fit keeps you moving freely
- Sun-protection of UPF 50+ helps keep your skin safe
- Back venting keeps cool air flowing through
- Dual chest pockets stash your sunnies, tools, or phone
- Item #ODR00PZ