Ski it all.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for bell-to-bell days in the resort
- Waterproof shell with fully taped seams walls out heavy snow
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation reduces bulk and promotes warmth
- Underarm vents dump heat quick when you're on the move
- Adjustable hood fits over most ski and snowboard helmets
- Fixed powder skirt seals out cold powder during deep days
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #ODR00IF
- Q & A
Sleeves too long, zipper hard to line-up
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 140lbs
Just got the jacket yesterday and I am amazed how light weight it is and want to love it. However, I have two problems. The 1st is that the sleeves are way too long (see picture) @ 23.5" versus 17 -18" in my other jackets. I wondered if there was a manufacturing mistake but just read a couple of reviews on the OR site that mentioned the sleeves "felt too long". I tried cinching up the velcro but then the sleeves bunch up in the forearm area. The rest of jacket fits fine. The other issue is the zipper is also hard to align to get it started. I read that this was also an issue for some on the OR site. I am still trying to decide whether to keep it or send it back. Any suggestions?
Great winter jacket that can do it all!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
When I received this jacket, I was amazed by how lightweight it was. As someone who runs cold, I was concerned about it keeping me warm, but I was pleasantly surprised! The hood fits perfectly over my helmet and the down on the inside keeps me warm when the weather rolls in. However, I do not find it too warm when the sun is out! I use this for both resort and backcountry skiing.