Ski it all.
- A ski or snowboard jacket for bell-to-bell days in the resort
- Waterproof shell with fully taped seams walls out heavy snow
- Body-mapped synthetic insulation reduces bulk and promotes warmth
- Underarm vents dump heat quick when you're on the move
- Adjustable hood fits over most ski and snowboard helmets
- Fixed powder skirt seals out cold powder during deep days
- Relaxed fit leaves room for extra layers
- Item #ODR00IF
- Q & A
Great winter jacket that can do it all!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
When I received this jacket, I was amazed by how lightweight it was. As someone who runs cold, I was concerned about it keeping me warm, but I was pleasantly surprised! The hood fits perfectly over my helmet and the down on the inside keeps me warm when the weather rolls in. However, I do not find it too warm when the sun is out! I use this for both resort and backcountry skiing.