sale $134.97 - $224.95
You can be outdoors in the city, too.
Despite its casual style, the Men's Oberland Hooded Jacket is decorated in Outdoor Research's rugged materials suitable for the mountain's extreme conditions. Its waterproof, breathable Ventia is the same membrane Outdoor Research uses in ski jackets, and the three-layer construction accentuates the Oberland's trim fit. The microfleece lining maintains warmth in a smooth, soft fashion, and the twill exterior feels similar to wool, making this jacket pretty essential for winter.
- Casual jacket protected by Outdoor Research's features
- Ventia membrane amplifies resistance against water and wind
- Microfleece lining maintains warmth and smoothness
- Zippered back hem amplifies ventilation when needed
- Adjustable hood stays secure in windy flurries
- Item #ODR00NY
[membrane/laminate] Ventia (3-layer) [face fabric] 72% nylon, 28% polyester twill [lining] 100% polyester microfleece
Center Back Length
2 hand, 1 zippered chest