Select a size:
Why We Like The Mt Baker Storm Bib Pant
Whether we are churning up skin tracks or hot-lapping chairlifts on a powder day we pull on the Outdoor Research Mt Baker Storm Bib Pant. These pants balance freedom of movement and breathability on the skin track with durable coverage and a touch of insulation on the seat for resort days to keep us happy no matter the plan for the day.
- Ski and Snowboard pants built for long days in the mountains
- GORE-TEX laminate seals out moisture while sicking sweat
- Insulated seat adds warmth when lapping chair lifts
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into layers
- Reinforced kick patches add longevity and peace of mind
- Multiple pockets keep important items nearby all day long
- Item #ODRZ8KB
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX 2L, [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- zippered bib, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, powder skiing, powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.