Select a size:
Why We Like The MicroGravity Jacket
Reliable waterproofing and athletically-inclined breathability bolster the Outdoor Research MicroGravity Jacket for most of our mountainous endeavors under rain and snow. It can fend off summer rains on a hike high in the alpine, and it sheds all the snow spraying across your body when you're backcountry touring through fresh powder. Despite its robust waterproof, windproof protection, the MicroGravity's air permeable fabric begins to breathe the moment you put the jacket on. High levels of breathability like this are best used when you're moving fast.
- Ultralight hard shell designed for alpine climbing and touring
- AscentShell is reliably waterproof and air permeable
- 3-layer construction is light, thin, packable, and durable
- Helmet-compatible Halo hood with hooded lock for secure coverage
- Adjustments at hem and cuffs ensure a solid fit
- Packs into left hand pocket for compact storage
- Item #ODRZ88H
- [face fabric] 20D x 45D nylon mechanical stretch ripstop, [lining] 30D polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- alpinism, climbing, hiking, backcountry touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.