Melody Cowl Neck Top
For everyday comfort that layers well on cold days at the resort grab the Outdoor Research Melody Cowl Neck Top. It's made with a stretchy, breathable, and moisture-wicking fabric that functions as well as it feels. Its cowl neck design gives you added coverage and warmth in cold offices, and cinches tightly when cold winds rock the chairlift. The zippered kangaroo pocket pairs well with pocket-less baselayer pants when you quickly transition to aprés style, while stretchy thumb loops offer increased coverage under a glove or in the lodge.
- A cowl neck with everyday comfort and performance layering
- Stretchy wicking fabric offers lightweight warmth over a baselayer
- Adjustable cowl neck warms your neck in lift lines and coffee lines
- Kangaroo pocket has the easy storage that your baselayer pants don't
- Thumb loops offer easier layering and cozy coverage
- Item #ODR00SY
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I bought this top for my wife. This top is pretty great, and is built just like it looks on the model with wider shoulders and a trim fitting waist. It might be a little bit lighter than OR's Melody Zip Up that she bought a few years ago, but it is great for a night on the town or to throw on after the gym.