Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Button-Down Long-Sleeve Shirts we have in stock.View Similar Products
The do-it-all button-up.
You might be the kind of person that believes in looking good to feel good, even on the trail. That's alright because the Outdoor Research Men's Kennebec Sentinel Shirt has your back in comfortable, active style. This button-up can go just about anywhere with its UPF 50+ rating and moisture-wicking fabrication. So whether you're headed out for a brewery tour or have decided that today is a day for canyoneering, this button-up's Insect Shield bug protection and movement-mirroring stretch will keep you comfortable and, of course, looking classy wherever you end up.
- A stylish button-up shirt to take on your next hike or out on the town
- Lightweight and breathable design wicks moisture for dry wear
- Roll-up sleeve tabs keep your cuffs out of the way
- Insect Shield bug protection fends off pesky bugs
- UPF 50+ rating keeps harmful sun rays off your skin
- Item #ODR00PY
- Q & A
digging this shirt
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 215lbs
This shirt fits great and looks good untucked.