Send it into the outdoors with the Outdoor Research Keara Hooded Henley. While not so flashy at first glance, the Keara is incredibly technical with highly breathable and lightweight fabric, with movement mirroring stretch, so it's ready and able to help you tackle the problem you've been working on in Big Cottonwood Canyon, or book it into the backcountry for a two week solo backpacking trip. A hood provides you with a little extra warmth on breezy days, and thumb holes add snuggle factor, whether that's just against your palm to warm up a touch, or to seal the gap between your gloves and jacket when you're rocking the Keara as a base layer.
- A lightweight and wicking base layer for any activity
- Movement-mirroring stretch reaches with you
- Wick away sweat and dry quickly with polyester fabric
- Lightweight hood takes the chill off
- Keep your hands cozy with thumbholes
- Charge down burly backcountry lines in this super techy to
- Item #ODR00M8