Select a size:
Whether you're on a springtime hike or a winter ice climbing mission, your Outdoor Research Interstellar Jacket delivers protection from the elements throughout any season. This versatile shell boasts a three-layer electrospun membrane that repels rain and wind and breathes well on long hikes, and with fully-sealed seams you're guaranteed a dry day in the woods. The lightweight design tips the scale at a mere 10 ounces, can fold into its own pocket, and those same pockets are easy to access while you're wearing a harness.
- A versatile rain shell for wet hikes on forested trails
- Waterproof membrane delivers breathable weather protection
- Fully sealed seams block the entrance of even a single raindrop
- Movement-mirroring stretch ensures full hiking mobility
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs help you seal out the wet chill
- Lightweight design packs down into own pock for easy travel
- Carabiner loop and key clip let you fix it to your back or harness
- Trim fit provides a low-bulk design you can continue to move in
- Item #ODR00ZT
- [membrane/laminate] Ascentshell (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.