Inception Aerogel Glove
Thanks to its Nasa-approved insulation, the Outdoor Research Inception Aerogel Glove gives remarkable warmth at little weight, making it more than suitable for alpine climbing, rock climbing, nordic, and spring skiing. Used in space suits and ships, Primaloft's Aerogel insulation is incredibly reliable without any cold spots to freeze your fingertips or palm. Aerogel also allows the utmost dexterity for better mobility. Outdoor Research wrapped up this innovative insulation with a 3-layer softshell fabric for durable water-resistance, breathability, and windproof protection. The grid fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly for sweat-driven comforts.
- Innovative glove insulated for spring skiing and alpine climbing
- Primaloft Aerogel insulation used by Nasa for lightness and warmth
- 3-layer softshell is windproof, breathable, and water-resistant
- Grid fleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Elasticized undercuff with hook-and-loop strap
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips allow smartphone use
- Silicone dot palm print gives a good grip
- Item #ODR00XV
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% spandex, [lining] 100% polyester
- bonded fleece [fingertips, thumb, palm] Primaloft Aerogel
- hook-and-loop strap
- Palm Grip
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- alpine climbing, rock climbing, nordic, spring skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.