Select a Size
Select a Color
Illuminate Down Hooded Jacket
The lightest jacket in the Outdoor Research down collection, the Illuminate Down Hooded Jacket is designed to fit beneath all your outer layers, and make your active winter pursuits a little easier. The perfect midlayer for dawn patrols into the backcountry or stormy days at the resort, it features a high-loft insulation that's warm, packable, and meets Responsible Down Standards. This fluffy warmth is backed by a durable ripstop fabric that's designed to resist moisture and buffer wind, so you can wear it alone in calmer weather. The internal chest pocket is media-compatible for listening to tunes as you ride, while the left hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack for easy packing during travel. Outdoor Research also equipped the Illuminate with handy features such as a key clip in the pocket and a carabiner loop on the stuff sack.
- Lightweight down midlayer for active winter pursuits
- High-loft insulation creates lightweight, toasty comfort
- Water- and wind-resistant fabric offers light protection
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack during travel
- Carabiner loop lets you clip it to a harness
- Standard fit offers easy layering options
- Item #ODR00S3
- [face fabric] 100% 10D nylon, [lining] 100% 20D nylon
- 800-fill goose down, RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 2 interior stash
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2019
Anyone have specs on the fill weight for this hoody?
January 3, 2019
Thank you for your question. The fill power is 800, and the fill weight is 81 grams of down. Hope that helps! Leta OR Rep
November 17, 2018
I was curious if this hooded jacket has a way to cinch the hem! Drawcords? Thanks!
January 3, 2019
Sorry I saw this question so late - yes it does! Leta OR Rep