Fire and ice.
Whether you like to get a bit sendy with your gals or you're just cruising groomers at the resort, you don't want wet snow ruining the fun. Ignite your days in the powder with the classic warmth and protection of the Women's Outdoor Research Igneo Pant. This insulated pant provides warmth on the long lift rides, and offers full waterproof protection from deep snow on the steep runs. If you decide to take it off the resort, you can dump heat from the thigh vents while you traverse out to fresh snow, and you can stow your beacon in its own special spot. Articulated knees give you the mobility you need for showing off your pole-planting skills and stretch-mesh gaiters keep the powder from rushing up your pants and ruining your morning.
- Snow pants for shralping around the snow
- Pertex membrane offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Synthetic insulation will stay warm even when wet
- Zip down the thigh vents to dump heat when heading out-of-bounds
- Clip your beacon in its own pocket when going for a tour
- Gaiters keep out snow and power strap can secure to ski boot
- Scuff guards protect edges from shredding your pants
- Relaxed fit for comfort and layering options
- Item #ODR00LZ
- Q & A
flimsy material, crap zippers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 150lbs
I loved these at first, but the first time I wore them they tore on the seat somehow (I didn't sit on anything sharp nor fell while skiing that day, nor do they fit too tightly). I figured maybe I just didn't realize something happened and I was going to suck it up, patch the hole and keep the pants. But the 4th time I wore them, the zipper broke on the pocket that I used the most (the side one on the thigh). Now it's stuck partly open and there's nothing I can do to keep the chill from sneaking in. Ugh... not recommended for the $$$$$.