Everything you need for a good time.
Ski the east, ride the west, ice or pow you don't care—you're happy as long as you have edges beneath your boots and fresh wind in your hair. The Women's Outdoor Research Igneo Jacket will make sure you're warm, dry, and laughing all the way down, whatever the conditions. With fully sealed seams and breathable membrane, you get to keep the snow out but also let the body heat go, keeping you comfortable whether you're knee deep in powder or traversing out to a stash. If you're laying an edge over some icy runs on a bluebird day, you can ditch that hood and snow-skirt. Insulation is mapped to keep your chest and shoulders a little warmer than your back, so you don't overheat or lose mobility to bulk. When things really heat up you can unzip your vents for some refreshing air flow and a soft cloth wipe is attached inside your jacket to wipe down foggy goggles.
- Insulated ski jacket for hitting the slopes
- Pertex provides breathable waterproof protection on every run
- Body-mapped insulation covers the important parts
- Under arm zippers for venting out excess body heat
- Elastic drawcord hem keeps out the wind and snow
- Removable hood and snow-skirt for all-weather wear
- In-pocket goggle wipe tethered so it won't stray
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure can be used to secure sleeve to thumb
- Item #ODR00LY