Got get you some pow.
Designed for adventure, the Outdoor Research Men's Igneo Insulated Jacket is for the type of people who go out in search for powder, no matter the conditions. Pertex Shield fabric and fully taped seams deliver windproof and waterproof protection from the nastiest of weather while the powder skirt with LockDown technology keeps those endless freshies from working their way up inside. Thermore insulation delivers warmth on the chilliest of days in the resort.
The ThumbDrive hook-and-loop cuff closure lets you tighten your cuffs normally or wrapped around your thumb to prevent your sleeves from riding up while you're dropping those sick pillows. A fully adjustable hood fits easily over your helmet for those stinging windblown snow-summit pushes. Large core vents keep you from burning up while you're hoofing it up the ridgeline.
- Ski jacket ideal for everyday riders
- Pertex Shield+ is waterproof, windproof, and breathable
- Thermore Classic Compact insulation assures body-mapped warmth
- Underarm zippers customize ventilated airflow
- Powder skirt removes for groomer days
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts to stay snug over beanies, too
- Item #ODR00NS