Multipurpose mountain adventure mittens.
Outdoor Research's HighCamp Mitten performs well in the backcountry, resort, or where ever else it goes. Designed with a new Vertical X insulation, this mitten retains warmth even when you're out in the blower storm of the season. The waterproof Ventia insert fends off snow and moisture to protect your hand so there won't be any chilling liquid seeping into the glove. And when the storm finally ceases as you crest up to the ridgeline scoping out your line of fresh snow ready to be carved, take off the outer shell of the mitt and take a photo of the scenery with your phone while wearing the touchscreen compatible liner.
- A multipurpose mitten for winter adventures
- Vertical X insulation holds warmth while carving fresh powder
- Waterproof Ventia insert shields hands while cruising deep snow
- Removable liner acts as an additional insulating layer
- Water resistant leather palm provides grip for ski poles or ice axe
- Item #ODR00TC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Gave these to my brother in law for Christmas. Perfect for cold winter days. Fond memories are built when comfort isn't an issue.
Great on Mt. Washington in early-March
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I took these to Mt. Washington, NH as my expedition gloves, and used them with the OR PL Base Sensor Glove Liner. My hands were perfectly fine in the 40 MPH winds, -14F wind-chill temps.