3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hemispheres Jacket
The Hemispheres Jacket is new to Outdoor Research's lineup of bomber winter gear, and it's ready to rip—frontcountry or back. It features a GORE-TEX membrane with fully sealed seams, delivering a dry ride from first chair to last, from skin track to powdery descent, all winter long. And, due to the breathable nature of the membrane, you won't find yourself overheating when you're scouting out the goods. Side vents do run from hem to pit, though, so there's plenty of ventilation if you really need to dump excess heat. Should the forecast call for stormy weather instead, you'll be more than prepared to face an onslaught of flying snow, with an adjustable storm hood, drawcord hem, and hook-and-loop cuffs to keep the cold out.
Where the Hemispheres Jacket really stands out from the crowd of other hardshells, however, is the incorporation of Gore-Tex stretch panels at the hood and beneath the arms. This fabric works just like regular Gore-Tex, providing breathable, waterproof protection, but it does so with unparalleled stretch—leaving you free to focus on the fresh tracks ahead.
- Technical hardshell jacket for exploring the resort or backcountry
- GORE-TEX ensures waterproof, breathable performance in all weather
- Movement-mirroring stretch leaves you free to rip around
- Underarm zips let you vent out warm air during a traverse or skin
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs keep the cold snow out
- Wide-brimmed halo hood covers helmet for superb storm protection
- High pocket placement provides access with harness equipped
- Item #ODR00SB
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX C-knit (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [stretch panels] GORE-TEX Stretch Technology (44% polyester, 37% nylon, 19% elastane)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 interior media, 2 interior mesh
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 1.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.