Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hemispheres Jacket
There's no need to sacrifice waterproofing for mobility and breathability with the Outdoor Research Hemispheres Jacket. The GORE-TEX C-Knit 3-layer shell is lightweight and breathable while the GORE-TEX 2-layer panels with Stretch Technology add movement-mirroring stretch. Moreover, it's fully waterproof, so when we're skiing powder up to our chest we don't have to worry about moisture permeating into our layers.
- Ski jacket to keep you covered on the deepest of powder days
- Gore-Tex C-Knit 3L shell is light and breathable
- Move freely on the skintrack thanks to the mapped stretch panels
- Large side vents keep you cool when you’re booting to the goods
- Hood can be worn over a helmet or fully adjusted to fit your head
- Regular fit accommodates layers and moves easily
- Item #ODR00RC
4 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.