Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hemispheres Bib Pant
We always have the Outdoor Research Hemispheres Bib pant in our kit when the forecast is calling for two feet of fresh snow. The Gore-Tex C-Knit 3L shell and panels made of Gore-Tex 2L with Stretch Technology make the Hemispheres lightweight, breathable, fully waterproof, and incredibly comfortable. Articulated knees allow us to take big, unrestricted strides up the skin track, while the large outer thigh vents keep us cool as we work hard to get the goods.
- Full-coverage bib keeps you dry so you can chase pow all day
- Gore-Tex C-Knit 3L shell offers lightweight, breathable protection
- Mapped stretch panels and articulated knees for full mobility
- Reinforced scuff guards so you won't shredding your cuffs
- Conveniently located avalanche beacon pocket for easy beacon access
- Item #ODR00RD
3.5 based on 9 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.