Select a size:
Why We Like The Helium Wind Cap
Us elite trail runners shave every bit of weight we can, usually meaning no hat. But since we have Outdoor Research's Helium Wind Cap that weighs practically as much as a feather, we can set off on the trail and keep our heads cool without even noticing there's anything up there.
- Minimalist running cap blocks out the sun and defends against wind
- Ultralight Diamond Fuse fabric dries fast, making every ounce count
- 360-degree headband doesn't let anyone see you break a sweat
- Crushes down to fit in your pocket for easy storage
- Rear shock chord lets you get the right fit
- Item #ODRZ8FZ
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Pertex Diamond Fuse (100% 30D nylon ripstop) [mesh panels] 100% polyester [sweatband] ActiveIce (92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex)
- shock cord
- flexible, packable, 2.75in
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.