Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Helium Rain Jacket
The sky doesn't wait for us to finish our rappel before it opens up; so we don't hesitate to reach for our Outdoor Research Helium Rain Jacket before leaving the house. This ultra lightweight go-to jacket shields you from even the nastiest wet-weather squall so you can focus on safety and gear rather than how cold and wet you are. Fully packable into a zippered chest pocket, this jacket readily stores away in your pack for when the sun comes back out
- Lightweight, rugged, and waterproof rain jacket
- Pertex Diamond Fuse fabric delivers protection and mobility
- Fully taped seams prevent even lingering moisture from seeping in
- Adjustable hood achieves coverage without sacrificing visibility
- Water-resistant zippers keep your valuables dry and safe
- Elastic cuffs complete a seal between you and the cold, wet outside
- Stuff pocket quickly stashes the jacket when not in use
- Item #ODRZ8CY
4.5 based on 47 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.