3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Helium Insulated Hooded Jacket
It can be hard to split the difference between the plethora of synthetic insulation midlayers on the market today, but we think the Outdoor Research Helium Insulated Hooded Jacket sets itself apart by combining extreme packability with desirable durability. This combination is made possible by the Diamond Fuse face fabric and VerticalX Eco insulation. This insulation packs down to fit in our pack easily, while the face fabric keeps us stress free at the crag, on big walls, and when bushwhacking through the forest.
- Lightweight midlayer built for reliable warmth
- Diamond Fuse face fabric handles daily wear and tear
- VerticalX Eco insulation offers lofty synthetic warmth
- Unique triangle baffles keep insulation in specific areas
- Adjustable hood traps heat and fights off colder winds
- Elastic hem and binding at the cuffs lock in an ideal fit
- Item #ODRZ8K6
- [face fabric] Pertex Quantum with Diamond Fuse Technology - 15D X 30D 100% nylon (41% recycled), [lining] 20D 100% nylon
- VerticalX Eco SR (55% Repreve recycled polyester, 35% Sorona biobased polymer, 10% polyester)
- hip, drawcord hem
- Center Back Length
- attached, 3-panel, adjustable, Low-Pro binding, helmet compatible
- 2 zippered pack-compatible hand (left is stowable)
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, backpacking, hiking, climbing, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.