Weather can be a daunting adversary on the mountain. So when the elements go nuclear, make sure you're armed to the teeth with Outdoor Research's Furio Jacket. In the wake of Mt. Rainier's relentless and ever shifting storms, this coat protects and deflects the brunt of Mother Nature's harsh whacks and whumphs without prohibiting you from doing a victory-boogie at the summit.
Falling in the footsteps of the earlier Furio prototype, this year's edition is designed to be softer, quieter, and more streamlined than seasons prior. Designed as a hybrid mapped pattern, this piece is outfitted with Gore-Tex Paclite product technology throughout the body and is reinforced with Gore-Tex C-Knit textile on areas of high wear and tear. When you need to batten down the hatches, the Halo Hood fits snugly over a helmet while the TorsoFlo bicep-to-hem side zip ventilation presents easy-to-access aeration when you inner layers start to resemble something of a Roman steambath.
- Hybrid hardshell designed for alpinism and mountaineering
- Gore-Tex waterproofing with Paclite Plus for compact packing
- C-Knit lining enhances breathable for performance-oriented activities
- Dynamic Reach fit ensures full mobility on climbs
- TorsoFlo ventilation zippers amplify airflow
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and helmet-compatible hood for secure coverage
- Harness-and-backpack compatible pockets
- Item #ODR00XP
What do you think about this product?