Select Style & Size
When the skies unleash an unexpected deluge, seek shelter in the Outdoor Research Men's Foray Jacket. It's just as at home cruising around Brooklyn as it is on the Appalachian Trail, and the Gore-Tex Paclite 2L membrane and stuff-sack pocket make it so lightweight and packable that there's no reason to ever leave it at home. Huge side vents prevent you from overheating as your explore your surroundings, while a regular fit allows room for layering if the weather turns chilly.
- A packable, dependable rain jacket for trail and city
- Gore-Tex Paclite offers lightweight protection from the elements
- Side vents ensure easy temperature regulation
- Stuff-sack pocket makes it easy to bring on any adventure
- Regular fit and adjustable hood and hem for comfortable layering
- Item #ODRZ8DO
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Paclite (2-layer) [face fabric] 100% polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 12, 2020
Has this jacket been updated since last year(2019). The reason I ask is because there are some reviews saying the jacket soaked through. I’m looking for a really waterproof jacket with good breathability.
June 9, 2020
Is this jacket light/breathable enough for summer time temperatures in Chicago?