Whenever the weather's wet.
Burly enough for backpacking yet light enough for city use, the Outdoor Research Men's Foray Jacket keeps you sheltered when the weather turns wet and stormy. Gore-Tex 2-layer shell fabric lends guaranteed waterproof and breathable protection while the TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zippers allow you to vent out poncho-style on steep sections of trail. Plus, the entire jacket can be stuffed into its own front pocket, so you'll always have space to bring it along.
- Highly packable, lightweight shell for trails and cityscapes
- Gore-Tex Paclite maintains waterproof, breathable protection
- TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zipper allow ample ventilation
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs secure the fit
- Item #ODR1130
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 50D polyester
- fully taped
- 1 chest, 2 hand
- TorsoFlo hem-to-bicep zips
- Claimed Weight
- 15.4 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty